365 days 365 photos

Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 4- April 4


Easter Day!

Easter Day in American is nothing like my Easter days in Romania! I miss those days.
However this day was special on its own. We woke up in the morning with a surprise call from a house seller. We saw the house the night before with a big sign- FOR SALE BY OWNER. In between conference talks we went to see it and as expected we were impressed and loved it. we absolutely loved it. Hopefully it will become ours.
After seeing the house Route I 66, took us to mom and Bob's house to watch the rest of the conference and have family Easter Dinner. There was no pasca, racitura, drop, cozonac or Easter eggs. Actually if you can believe me I saw no Easter egg this year, except a miniature Nestle chocolate egg. This year for Easter Dinner we had pho!
Hristos a inviat!

No comments: